Residents and their visitors greatly appreciate the comfort and convenience an elevator adds to the dwelling experience. Concerns like safety and availability matter to them, too. Our residential elevator technology removes barriers in your way making the home you love more accessible, while also offering convenience for daily living.
Capacity: Up to 1,400 lbs
Travel Height: Up to 7 stops & 35 ft travel
Speed: 40 ft/min
Drive: In-Line Gear / Winding Drum / Hydraulic System
- Manufactured and installed per current industry code standards
- Space-saving and cost-effective “thru-the-floor” models
- Flexible and space-saving machine-room-less (MRL) options
- Fully automatic models feature lifting mechanism and load capacity of small commercial elevators
- Safety features like two-way communication, flush mount doors, and an uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- Optional levels of security technology through light curtains, three-speed sliding car doors, and individual access keys
- Superior technology adds comfort and function to your home
- Regularly scheduled preventive maintenance helps to minimize downtime
- Custom design and aesthetic options configured to complement need and budget
- Progress in technology makes elevators more affordable today
We are an authorized dealer for the following residential elevator manufacturers: Symmetry, Garaventa Lift, Savaria, Inclinator Company of America, and Residential Elevators, Inc.
The Case for DC Elevator
Please see our case studies for examples of how we solved our clients’ problems, and what they have to say about it. Contact us with questions about residential elevators, discuss your building situation, and find out if this elevator type is right for you.