We Go FAR
From responsibility to the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) during the bidding process to the tightly defined project parameters – our experienced contract specialists know to serve those who serve all of us. DC Elevator has conducted elevator maintenance and installation projects of various scale – and with city municipalities, state, and the federal government.
Preparation Is Key
We can accommodate the strict security procedures and protocols, and fulfill the demanding requests in contractor licenses, insurance requirements, and employee training and documentation. We see our contracts through – from beginning to end and always have more than fulfilled expectations when audited by the corresponding contract administration.
We come prepared and take all necessary precautions to be responsible and in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and municipal safety laws and building codes.
Serving Those Who Serve Others
Over the years we have helped a wide array of government entities:
- Daviess County Courthouse · Owensboro KY
- Fayette County District and Circuit Courthouses · Lexington KY
- Federal Corrections Institution, Beckley · Beaver, WV
- Federal Correctional Institution, McDowell · Welch
- Gene Snyder Federal U.S. Courthouse · Louisville KY
- Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government · Lexington, KY
- Perry County Courthouse · Hazard KY
- Ranson City Hall · Ranson, WV
- WV State Capitol Complex, Building 3 · Charleston, WV
- WV Air National Guard 130th Airlift Wing · Charleston, WV
The Case for DC Elevator
Please contact us with questions, and to learn more about how we have served our municipal, state, and federal government.