Solutions at Any Scale
Often, smaller institutions feature only a single elevator system, and any interruption in its system is considered an emergency situation. DC Elevator understands this challenge and has provided repair and maintenance service through multiple certified elevator technicians simultaneously in several instances, to minimize the risk for the school or university.
Pending regulations of the respective school systems, we have performed all maintenance and installation under the requirements defined by OEM standards, compliant to specifications, and on schedule.
DC Elevator provides and maintains public safety protection within the required parameters, and in accordance with governing laws, rules, regulations, and ordinances. Our overarching goal is always a safe environment for technicians, and the safety and wellbeing of students, teachers, and school administrators. We work hard to get everybody to the classroom, perfectly safe and in time.
Faculty and Administration Approved
We have provided these educational institutions with vertical transportation solutions:
- Charleston Catholic High School · Charleston, WV
- Eastern Kentucky University · Richmond, KY
- Fayette County Schools · Lexington KY
- Indiana University · Bloomington, IN
- Morehead State University · Morehead, KY
- Sissonville High School · Charleston, WV
- South Charleston High School · Charleston, WV
- Teays Valley Christian School · Scott Depot, WV
- University of Kentucky · Lexington, KY
- WVU Armstrong Hall · Morgantown, WV
- WVU Creative Arts Center · Morgantown, WV
- WVU Natatorium · Morgantown, WV
- WVU Student Rec Center · Morgantown, WV
The Case for DC Elevator
Please contact us with questions, and to learn more about how we served the customers of the educational sector.