Power units are a key component of your hydraulic elevator. Much like the engine in your car, they provide the power to move the elevator.
Your existing power unit consists of many interacting components, including valves, solenoids, pumps and motors. As these age, these components wear, resulting in greater potential for shutdowns and associated downtime.
Replacing all of these components at once with a new DC Elevator hydraulic power unit can improve reliability while minimizing the cost of individual repairs.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Correct oil flow improves floor-to-floor
- Occupies less building space
- Most economical type to install
- Can accommodate to a remote machine room
- Ideal for low-rise buildings