Our clients appreciate the experience and training DC Elevator has accumulated over decades in all areas of vertical transportation. Adding a dumbwaiter to a residence or commercial building adds convenience, simplifies access to objects and goods over multiple levels, saves labor, and creates efficiencies.
Capacity: Up to 750 lbs
Travel Height: Up to 75 feet, six stops
Speed: Up to 50 ft/min
Drive: Winding Drum
- Manufactured and installed per current industry code standards
- Commonly used in homes, hotels, restaurants, hospitals, banks, and libraries
- Dumbwaiters are cost-efficient, reliable, and easy to use
- Volume range from 18″ x 18″ x 24″ (75 lbs) to 30″ x 30″ x 40″ (300 lbs)
- Custom sizes available
- Door options include roll-up, bi-parting, or slide-up gate systems
- Packages for residential and commercial applications available
- Aesthetic options can be configured to complement the application
- Regularly scheduled preventive maintenance plans help to minimize downtime
- Requires hoistway construction by a qualifying entity
We are an authorized dealer for the following dumbwaiter manufacturers: Matot, Inclinator Company of America, and Elevation Innovation, Inc.
The Case for DC Elevator
Please see our case studies for examples of how we solved our clients’ problems, and what they have to say about it. Contact us with questions about dumbwaiters, discuss your needs, and find out if this lift type is right for you.