With the vertical expansion of healthcare centers, DC Elevator provides solutions to the growing demands and needs. Moving inpatients, outpatients, supplies and materials, staff and visitors simultaneously and within an acceptable range of performance prove a challenge in design, installation, and maintenance of elevators and lifts. With our experience and long-standing ties to owners, facility managers, design firms, and contractors catering to the healthcare industry, we can answer these challenges successfully.
Responsible and Responsive
Providing reliable and efficient yet effective vertical transportation in a medical environment needs to follow a particular set of rules and regulations. For example, all cabs are ASME A17.1 code compliant. Vibration, air quality, sound quality, containment, and security along with fire safety and bacterial contamination are also factors that need to be addressed when planning for individual or grouped elevator solutions in healthcare centers.
Expertise Based on Experience
Our experienced team of team of estimators and project managers aids our healthcare customers in finding the best possible solution for their building, applying a proven process that draws from the expertise of the individual team member, and decades of experience based on company work history.
You are in Good Company
These are a few of the healthcare customers we serve:
- Appalachian Regional Hospital · Hazard, KY; Whitesburg, KY; Beckley, WV (among other locations)
- Baptist Health · Lexington, KY; Richmond, KY; Nicholasville, KY; Paducah KY
- Beckley Surgery Center · Beckley, WV
- Cabin Creek Health Clinic · Clendenin, WV
- Jewish Hospital Healthcare System · Shelbyville KY
- Jennie Stuart Medical Center · Hopkinsville, KY
- Ohio Valley Colon & Rectal Surgeons · Wheeling, WV
- University of Kentucky Medical Center · Lexington KY
- Williamson Health & Wellness Center · Williamson, WV
The Case for DC Elevator
Please see our case studies for examples of how we solved our client’s problems, and what they have to say about it. Contact us with questions, and to learn more about the solutions we have provided to the healthcare industry.